Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone need realistic prop guns? M4 and Berretta

Options
  • 09-06-2008 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey all. I'm selling off two of my recently bought prop weapons, a Berretta M9 with silencer and an M4A1 CQ8B carbine with a full tactical kit.

My reason for selling? I bought them for use in a short film and to do some testing but now I don't have any projects to use them on. They are in full working order and extremley realistic.

When they fire they even blowback and eject a spent shell. The M4 fires in full auto if required. Add some work in Shake or After Effects for the muzzle flash and you're sorted.

The best part is that they are completey safe and totally legal. They use small PFC caps for the blowback.

Interested? http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=58797&cat=all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I have no problem with you highlighting the sale here.

But I'd ask that you use http://www.adverts.ie/ to conduct the sale itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Link doesn't work mate. Says I don't have permission. Can you repost it or direct me to the ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Looks like he got banned for some reason and the advert binned.

I don't use adverts.ie much... He had his email in the advert which is against adverts.ie rules... but a site ban seems a little harsh.

EDIT:
    From the banlist:

"Feel free to reregister using a name that doesn't promote your company. Please take note of the adverts.ie rules when you do. (Replica gun sales are not allowed)."

Didn't know such sales were forbidden... apologies.

Advertisement