Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What type of speakers are needed for Civic Saloon?

Options
  • 09-06-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just bought a 01 Civic Saloon, but there are no speakers in the back. Dunno whether there were never any or someone took them out.
    Theres a wire there to plug them into alright.

DOes anyone know whether ones you buy in Halfords or wherever will just plug straight into them?

Also what size fits a 01 civic saloon?

I can post up a pic of the wire thats there is necessary?

Cheers,
    PAul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

yeah post a picture, your talking about door slots right? you could always put 6x9's on the back shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭paulanthony

Sorry, no I'm talking about the back shelf. There are already round slots so I don't think you could put 6x9's in there.

I'll post a pic later.

Tanx

Advertisement