Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advanced Driving Course / Test

Options
  • 09-06-2008 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

A friend of mine works at the <SNIP>and was telling me they are launching a new advanced driving test as part of an advanced driving programme they are running. Its for average joe soaps and anyone who passes the test will get certified as an advanced driver.

its not off road stuff - but it is the kind of thing thatll separate the men from the boys in terms of who is a good driver and who is not. the standard of the driving test is very low (i passed it for crying out loud and i still have never overtaken a car or driven at night) so maybe this is the kind of thing thats needed. and insurance companies love this kind of stuff.
    <SNIP>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement