Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opthamologist in Galway

Options
  • 09-06-2008 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Anybody know any/ have any recommendations.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

You didnt have any luck with your previous thread.

If you do a search for "eye doctor" or "optition" here in the galway forum, you'll find a few posts similar to yours.

I use specsavers but as your previous post says, there not what your after.

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Completely forgot about that thread.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Completely forgot about that thread.
    lol

And i remembered! I need to leave boards for a while, discover the world again. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

There is an eye Doctor in the Bon securs hospital in renmore that I went to before...Can't remember her name Dr. Keating...Kennedy maybe, I'll try and find out. Anyway, she was very good, you just need to make an appointment

Bass Cadet wrote: »
    There is an eye Doctor in the Bon securs hospital in renmore that I went to before...Can't remember her name Dr. Keating...Kennedy maybe, I'll try and find out. Anyway, she was very good, you just need to make an appointment

If you could find out that would be great. Thanks very much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

If you could find out that would be great. Thanks very much.

Just found out there from my old records...Dr Geraldine Comer (Opthalmic Physician). I was there about 4 years ago now but I'm pretty sure she is still there. I wasn't referred to by a GP or anything, I think I just called up and got an appointment, can't be sure. I'll PM you the number...

Cheers Bass Cadet. Just made an appointment.

Advertisement