Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I Witness" Programme

• 09-06-2008 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, My name is Edel Maher. I am researching for the programme "I witness" that is aired on RTÉ 1 nightly after the late news headlines. They are part of RTÉ's religious section and are produced by Kairos Communications. I am very interested in producing a few of these one minute documentary style programmes on the Muslim religion. I am looking to interview ordinary people with interesting stories connected to religion. Would anyone be able to put me in contact with people who might be interested? The format of the programme is a mini interview and shots of the interviewee in action, doing regular things connected to whatever they talked about.

I would be very grateful if anyone who is interested could contact me at EMAIL REMOVED

Thank you kindly,
    Edel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If they want to contact you they can use this post, or PM. Please do not post email addresses on the forum.

Advertisement