Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway restaurant..stag friendly??

Options
  • 09-06-2008 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, heading on a stag weekend to Galway and we need a restaurant for about 16 lads for a decent meal for next weekend (Saturday 14th June!)...apart from Supermacs:D can anyone suggest anywhere...we did try MacSwiggans (spelling??) but it's all booked out!

I know we are leaving it late but there ya go! Supermacs is always there if we are stuck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I think anywhere would be happy to take your money. :)

What part of town, the center?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Ate in Cactus Jacks with a stag of about 12 before... no problems, great grub

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Milanos are also stag friendly (well they didn't throw us out) and have an area with longer tables for groups.
    Pizza's and Italian Food

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

great, thanks for all that, yep we are based in the centre...the old Jury's Inn jobbey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I went to a stag in Kirby's on Cross Street a few years ago. It is part of Busker Brownes so when the restaurant was winding down at 12ish, we just slid into Buskers for a few scoops and were allowed to retain our table and chairs. We did't bother going to a night club and fell on to street after 2am for a feed of deep fried muck from Supermac's around the corner. Food is decent enough too.

Jury's is only 2 minutes away too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

I'd have to reccommend Cactus Jacks too..every time I go in there, theres always seem to be a hen/stag party inside..and d'grub is excellant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

thanks folks, I'll pass on those details to the groom.

Advertisement