Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Strand- The Strand Apartments

Options
  • 09-06-2008 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi
    I'm looking into The Strand apartments on North Strand Road, D3. Does anyone know the area and be able to advise as to whether a single female would be suited to living alone in the area?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm a female living alone in the area for the last twenty years.
    It's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭u2gooner

I work in North Strand Fire station and can tell you that North Strand has quietened down considerably over the years in terms of fire calls and ambulance calls. Areas which would normally be regarded as working class would usually have a higher number of calls for the emergency services. North Strand Fire station was one of the busiest in the city years ago and It is now one of the quietest. This will give you an indication as to the difference the regeneration of the area has made of the last number of years.

Great location too.

I would have no problem moving to North Strand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

not another one... :rolleyes:

from the area, moving back there as well v soon ;)

lovely area, everything on your doorstep and everyone know it, what more could you ask for? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Maeve Rosa

Cheers guys...I'm sold :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

They look like nice Apts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement