Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colin McRae Dirt multiplayer

• 09-06-2008 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Just bought a second controller for my 360 intending to play with my girlfriend (the mainreason I moved from the PC gaming was the solitary factor) only to find that most of the games I have only support multiplayer on Xbox live:mad:. The one I was most P1ssed off with was DIRT, surely as a racing game it is built for multiple controllers but no just linked xboxes or xbox live and as I dont have broadband that isnt a go either.
    The frustrating thing is that I cant get broadband in my area so loads of my pc games are lacking a bit aswell (battlefield 2)
    I need some recommendations for girly racing games similar to mario kart to keep her happy or I wont get to use my xbox at all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

It's not similar to Mario Kart but Flatout: Ultimate Carnage might be worth a look. It's a driving game first and foremost, but it has lots of mini games as well that involve launching the driver out of the window and hitting skittles or doing the high jump (assuming you don't know this already!)

Very good game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Slig wrote: »
    Just bought a second controller for my 360 intending to play with my girlfriend (the mainreason I moved from the PC gaming was the solitary factor) only to find that most of the games I have only support multiplayer on Xbox live:mad:. The one I was most P1ssed off with was DIRT, surely as a racing game it is built for multiple controllers but no just linked xboxes or xbox live and as I dont have broadband that isnt a go either.
    The frustrating thing is that I cant get broadband in my area so loads of my pc games are lacking a bit aswell (battlefield 2)
    I need some recommendations for girly racing games similar to mario kart to keep her happy or I wont get to use my xbox at all

It's not a racing game, it's a rallying game. There's a difference!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

splitting hairs:D

Advertisement