Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenge or Deal

• 09-06-2008 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

was just wondering wat ye chose???? and why ye chose it???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Deal.
    I was hoping I'd finally get to shag her :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

how very wrong you were then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Revenge
    I didn't like frigid Kate anyway and wanted to kill that Dimitri guy from the second I met him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I chose revenge because I knew it would feel good. I didn't know it would end the way I expected though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Kate don't answer your calls after Roman dies so she is better off dead imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Revenge.
    FÚCK YOU, Dmitri!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

So if you go for the revenge....
    Roman dies? How does it happen?

Obviously by my question i opted for revenge cos thats how i roll :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

GAAman wrote: »
    So if you go for the revenge....
    Roman dies? How does it happen?

Obviously by my question i opted for revenge cos thats how i roll :cool:
    He gets gunned down at his wedding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

ah man i shouldnt of read the spoilers:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Revenge
    You Kill Dmitri...Katie getting gunned down by Pegorino at Roman's wedding. At the end, you kill Pegorino at the statue of hapiness

Deal
    You deal the Heroin with Dimitri, but once again he's screws you over by attempting to kill you..You get the money from the deal (250K) if you survive his goons..At Roman's wedding, a hitman kills Roman. Dimitri kills Pegorino and then you kill Dimitri at the statue of hapiness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

Revenge.

I'm a stubborn bastard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Mena wrote: »
    Deal.
    I was hoping I'd finally get to shag her :/

snap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭JoeJC

After what dimitri did to my cousin, to my family?!!! REVENGE....and it was sweeeet.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭vgv

I went for the deal because I wanted to see how it would all play out rather than
    killing Dmitri there and then.I kinda sussed that the game wouldnt be finished after I had done the deal and I was sure the wedding wouldnt go off without a hitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I did the deal just to get the half a million achievement. Made sure to save it beforehand, so I'm going to go back and get my revenge instead now. (never liked Kate anyway!:p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I done revenge. Mainly because because I the revenge sort of guy rather than a bottler (deal).:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Revenge.. bro's before ho's! ;)

Was worth it alone for the stunt jump off the jetty into the helicopter drove by Little Jacob and Roman! :D

Just completed the game there.. and about 20 minutes outside the 30 hour mark (for an extra 30 points).
    tman wrote:
    I did the deal just to get the half a million achievement.
    I saved all my mission money after the lump sum in 'Three Leaf Clover' so got the half mill well before that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Revenge.
    Shame, I wanted to bone her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

do the other other choices in the game make much of a difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

do the other other choices in the game make much of a difference?
    Not major differences. You can get a couple of extra side missions if you choose one thing or another:
    If you don't kill Dwaynes ex-girlfriend, she appears on your map as one of those "friend" icons and you're given a side mission.

If you don't kill the guy on the roof of the projects, same as above, except he'll attack you instead of giving you a mission.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ok thanks.

what about when you have a choice between killing two people?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Neither. I chose........RAPTURE! :p

But seriously, I chose both. I made a new save when I was given the choice. I took the deal first and I didn't like the ending. I had seen the spoilers for "revenge", but not deal, so that's why I took it first. But I think the "revenge" ending is better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Revenge and then went back and did deal hoping niko and katie would get it on but no joy:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

sorry dragging up a old post but what are the consequences of killing or not killing the guy at the airport, the one that tried to kill him at home in eastern Europe? I killed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

It doesn't make that much of a difference.
    There's just a different dialog between you and Roman if you don't. Not much different though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

you should save the game before you have to choose and copy the save to a memory card or something then you can do 1 and come back for the other one

Advertisement