Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's happened to the PNAC?

Options
  • 09-06-2008 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭

The Project for the New American Century, that circle jerk of megalomaniacs, neocolonists, neocons and old-fashioned good ol' boy "Do as I say, not as I do" US expansionists have all gone very quiet.

Their website has been disabled for nearly a month, leaving only a message which suggests they are having trouble paying their hosting bills. No matter. Many of their bright ideas presented as "White Papers", "Open letters to Mr President" etc have been lovingly saved by contributors to Wikipedia and can be viewed here.

Nice people.

What could have happened? Do they realise the game is up, with their pet poodle Mr Bush leaving the White House next January? Do they feel the need to keep their heads down for a while with the price of oil going north of $130 a barrel?

Or is it a sad case of "They haven't gone away, ye know"

Just curious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

they moved top another think tank front years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

What could have happened? Do they realise the game is up, with their pet poodle Mr Bush leaving the White House next January? Do they feel the need to keep their heads down for a while with the price of oil going north of $130 a barrel?

Its all part of their evil masterplan - they only want you to *think* theyre defeated, then kablammo - youre enslaved to toil in their pitiless off-world salt mines wondering WTF happened....Its all there in the fine print of the PNAC document, read it, seriously!

The whole hysteria over PNAC was/is ludicrous...."OH MY GOD...US PLANS TO REMAIN POWEFUL!!!! Those bastards!!!! Dont they know the idea is to *lose* power???!?!"

Laughable.

Advertisement