Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish (Honours) II and Business . . . . . .WHAT?

Options
  • 09-06-2008 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

completly mad is all i have to say

3 hrs 20 mins of irish . . . 1 hour break and straight into 3 hours of business??? this is crazy, how are we meant to put the same effort into Business?

im looking for an A in business and im definitely at the level BUT im fearing my concentration levels wil suffer

i think every exam deserves a fair chance...it could lead to 3 years down the drain

wat u all think??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

mebabyme wrote: »

wat u all think??

I'd hate to be doing business. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

It's cheaper to fit the exams into 13 days. Just get on with it. They've been pretty good with it I think, not having all arts or all science/technical on the same day. It's not like you've got history and irish II in one day or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mebabyme

ha touché ;) smartarse

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

mebabyme wrote: »
    completly mad is all i have to say

3 hrs 20 mins of irish . . . 1 hour break and straight into 3 hours of business??? this is crazy, how are we meant to put the same effort into Business?

im looking for an A in business and im definitely at the level BUT im fearing my concentration levels wil suffer

i think every exam deserves a fair chance...it could lead to 3 years down the drain

wat u all think??

You dont need that amount of time for Irish even hons. Ill say ill be finished early enough then ill make a start on business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

It's unfortunate, but get over it. There's never gonna be a perfect timetable: some get lucky, some don't.
    I had Maths Paper 2, Geography, French and Biology in the space of 2 days last year. It was irritating, but I just got on with it because I had no choice. Moaning about it doesn't do any good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭dip

damn straight!
    I've got Irish & Business, then French and History on Wednesday! Its better to get it over with.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

i sympathise with you mebabyme... going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong day! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Gonna be a long day alright, straight to work after it

Business will be a joke no doubt bout it , aload of crap :(

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I hope I can get out early from Irish - I'm hoping for an a in business and b in Irish - two of the guys in my class are exempt from irish - though one shouldn;t be

I'm so envious, they have a whole morning to study!!!!!!!!

Advertisement