Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just been trollied!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

Louise~ wrote: »
    The exact same thing happens to me every damn time! I usually end up laughing so hard that I can't push the trolley... then forget and shock myself all over again... It's a serious issue :(

we should call both of you sparky:D ever throw one of those loose security tag thingys that you can find lying around in tescos (mainly on bottles of spirits) into the hood of a friends hoody? actually highly entertaining seeing how people react when the alarm goes off as you walk out the door:p

ya i know.. im bad to the bone baby, oh yeah....:cool::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Thats how my friend got banned from Brown Thomas.Being the posh place it is I pulled the tag off a Ralph Lauren shirt and placed it in his bag.He had the tag in his bag and safe to say the Security bumsucker didn't like it.Man I hate that fcuker.He's even a dick to rich folk.
    Funniest thing that nearly ended up with someone getting a criminal record.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

everytime i go shopping in that establishment on the headford road i get little tiny shocks from their trollies. i have to push it around the store with a jumper covering my hands from the push bar....

am i a freak of nature?

pollyester clothes or energy built up from rubbing your shoes on carpet etc. happens to me too, try discharging the energy by touching something metal that goes to the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    pollyester clothes or energy built up from rubbing on carpet etc. happens to me too, try discharging the energy by touching something that goes to the ground.

Whats this now? :pac:
    sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

tristanc wrote: »
    I misread it as trolled, and was wondering what the real-life equiv of trolling was.

That's how i first read it as well,i better go easy on the Wine.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

Thats how my friend got banned from Brown Thomas.Being the posh place it is I pulled the tag off a Ralph Lauren shirt and placed it in his bag.He had the tag in his bag and safe to say the Security bumsucker didn't like it.Man I hate that fcuker.He's even a dick to rich folk.
    Funniest thing that nearly ended up with someone getting a criminal record.
    oh well, at least he's not nice to rich people either :p

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    pollyester clothes or energy built up from rubbing your shoes on carpet etc. happens to me too, try discharging the energy by touching something metal that goes to the ground.
    haha that is fcuking hilarious! imagine walking down the road some day and thinking to yourself "wow i feel really charged up right now... i better find some metal thing attached to the ground so i can touch it" :D

no. sorry. thats not really nice now is it? i feel for you lads, i really do...:p

Advertisement