Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny story about the irish oral

Options
  • 09-06-2008 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Today during irish aural when cuid A was just finsihed the power went so we got to listen to whole thing again twice:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

erm thats not as weird as the clock stoppin for half an hour in my chemistry exam.i wish i had that half an hour again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mrlynam

I split my sides laughing at that hilarious story...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

In my Irish Aural, the tape was actually a recording of two people having sex.

Needless to say, we listened to it through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Bloody hilarious story, OMG i cant actually stop laughing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 i hate boards

the people posting "not funny!" are less funny and more annoying than the OP :(

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

WOW:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Bloody hilarious story, OMG i cant actually stop laughing!!

Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

people can be so cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    people can be so cruel.

We can? Thanks!! *proceeds to hit everyone*

I know... shamelessly stolen from The Simpsons!

lizt wrote: »
    We can? Thanks!! *proceeds to hit everyone*

I know... shamelessly stolen from The Simpsons!

read my mind lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Btw the oral and the aural are two different parts of the exam!

i noticed that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Decerto wrote: »
    Today during irish aural when cuid A was just finsihed the power went so we got to listen to whole thing again twice:)

Funny cause it shows how over freaked the examiners are about messing up! Personally I would have hated it cas tape is soooooo boring

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Our aural was just ever lasting. About midway through the CD skipped. The supervisor changed the CD and replayed the section. About one minute later it skipped again, changed the CD and replayed the section. By the this point I was pretty sick of Cuid B but guess what, it decided to skip again.
    The supervisor then sent the attendant to get a new CD player, took about ten minutes. Then, finally we managed to listen to the rest of the CD and I had a perfect Cuid B. :cool:

It was pretty funny how serious the supervisor was taking the situation, taking note of everything and relaying the information to us, ensuring he was following the rules. He even had the rule book in his hand. :rolleyes:

Advertisement