Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish OL Paper 2.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Not going for points... Just need 5 passes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 crazy-cooke

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Not going for points... Just need 5 passes

jesus.....you'll be grand so!!! dont worry.....be happy.....its nearly over!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

wtf is the structure of that paper?

can't even rememeber from the mocks!
    and my papers are no where in sight!

is there lotsa choices?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

N03L R3V wrote: »
    hey SmashingPilot would i be able to get a copy of the irish notes ya got.... thx appreciate it
    same here!

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Ok, I sent you all those notes now. Hope they're of some help. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Ok, I sent you all those notes now. Hope they're of some help. :)

me too! sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I can 100% guarantee you that Nil Aon Ni will not come up.
    This is because of all the controversy about the poet Cathal O Searcaigh.

Story: http://www.independent.ie/national-news/boys-were-damaged-by-sex-trysts-with-poet-1286378.html

Jack and Gealt are my picks for paper II.

The papers were done back in November(before the scandel came to light) so your guarantee isn't worth much .

Even if the papers had been done after the whole thing became public . I wouldn't have completely ruled out Nil Aon Ni coming up .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Big Ears wrote: »
    The papers were done back in November(before the scandel came to light) so your guarantee isn't worth much .

Even if the papers had been done after the whole thing became public . I wouldn't have completely ruled out Nil Aon Ni coming up .

Yeah you are right but the probability is it wont come up because it has been asked in the last years . Lig sin i gcathu agus jack. I would love gealt to come up but i dunno.
    havent really studied yet but i think 2 hours will cover me(just need the bear D3pass). Good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Snake Pliisken

Its the best poem on the f*cken thing, who really cares if he nonced on a few brown boys?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Its the best poem on the f*cken thing, who really cares if he nonced on a few brown boys?

I think it's a big deal .That is sick. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Do really think a paedophile's art should be paraded around our national curriculum. Get a life and grow up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SimpleLogic

LOL . you made me laugh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Its "Only" pass ... get off ur high horse, not everyone is brilliant at irish!

So true, im terrible at irish and havent learnt one thing i found it hard enough to write those essays today and didnt even understand the scéals:(

Advertisement