Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken speedo

• 09-06-2008 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭

The speedo on the bike broke this evening on the way home from work. its a Yamaha Tdr 125 32000 miles. Anybody Know if this is easy to fix and a rough cost.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

I would say its just the speedo cable connected from your front wheel to the back of your speedo, not sure the cost but its a handy job, just feed the cable through and its just two screw on fittings, thats the way it was done on my old DT so cand imagine a TDR would be much different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

cheers bite for the quick reply. i'll ring a few bike shops in the morning regarding the cost so. or would i be better sourcing the cable myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

curryman wrote: »
    cheers bite for the quick reply. i'll ring a few bike shops in the morning regarding the cost so. or would i be better sourcing the cable myself

The cable might be spurious and you might be lucky and get on in stock, ring around in the morning. drive it with no speedo for a while, at least you'll keep the miles down;)

Advertisement