Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Hair Salon... plz help!

Options
  • 09-06-2008 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey guys... really need opinions on the best hair salon in Galway City. I'm looking for somewhere who can do really modern, interesting cuts and decent colouring. I'm having a torrid time finding some place that actually gives a personal service as most just seem to want to do their own thing and don't give a toss about what I want!!!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Try Bellissimo. Try and get an appointment with Leona. You could be waiting a month but she is one of the best in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Fat Tonys. Cause I like the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Someone recommended the hut for colour..beside the connaught tribune office..i suggest for a cut danika in momento beside the kings head but you need to book in advance..reasonable too..40euro and she does modern cuts, fringes,asymmetrical and all that jazz..cheaper than tony and guy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 finngalway1@yah

zenith in woodquay!!! major award winners:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TNZ

Go there and ask for Danica. Tell her what you want, she'll do it, she's not afraid to do mad stuff and she actually wants to do more...most peeps just want the same old normal cuts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Kulture Kurl.

Never let me down :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cloe5

I can definitely recommend kulture kurl. They are amazing with colours and funky cuts. Try go to Debbie she is a fantastic hair stylist really good at what she does and very creative. They also won the an award at the hair awards in Limerick so its all good and positive for Kulture Kurl.

NYCityBabe wrote: »
    Hey guys... really need opinions on the best hair salon in Galway City. I'm looking for somewhere who can do really modern, interesting cuts and decent colouring. I'm having a torrid time finding some place that actually gives a personal service as most just seem to want to do their own thing and don't give a toss about what I want!!!

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

NYCityBabe eh?

Verify this with a photo post haste or request a name change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

TNZ wrote: »
    Go there and ask for Danica. Tell her what you want, she'll do it, she's not afraid to do mad stuff and she actually wants to do more...most peeps just want the same old normal cuts

+1

Advertisement