Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liam Brady and the RTE Panel.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

He said Spain were **** at the back...Spain were **** at the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

indeed. they called a spade a spade. that was the worst performance that i have ever seen from Ramos. and Capdevilla isn't exactly world class either, from what little we saw of him had Russia another winger as good as Zhrkov on the right he'd have been just as overrun. and the irony here is that some people here are becoming just what they accuse of the old men; excessive negativity and sh*t talking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yes they were. But you can hardly compare Sergio Ramos to Paul McShane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I'd have brady and co. over the BBC lads any day! Overall they know their stuff, and are great entertainment in full flow! Have to say though they've been particularly negative over all the matches so far, but sure take it or leave it. Peter Collins tho:mad: I dunno what the point of him is, why can they have a dedicated soccer anchor when Bill is off? Ronnie Whelan doesn't offend me too much, he makes the odd blunder tho, I lol'd today when he mixed up the words incite and entice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I had to turn over to BBC for some of the second half (or was it ITV?)! The commentary for the Spain game was like listening to commentary while playing Pro Evo Soccer on the playstation!! Was it Stephen Alkin (prob not) who said after 79 mins and Spain 3 goals up when Puyol made a long clearance "Anywhere will do at this stage".

/Cringe

As for Kenny "Invariably" Cunningham! He said that word at least 4 times!

The panel were taking the piss tho. I reckon RTE are paying them to make the most ridiculous comments that pop up in their brains.

Dunphy - "Italy are useless".

There were so many stupid comments that I can't remember anymore right now. It appears that if a player/team are not very good, they are completely useless.

/To be fair they are still prob better than the other panels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Did anyone see after the first Apres match, what Peter Collins did?

The most cringeworthy thing I have ever seen. Peter Collins is so lame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

indeed. they called a spade a spade. that was the worst performance that i have ever seen from Ramos. and Capdevilla isn't exactly world class either, from what little we saw of him had Russia another winger as good as Zhrkov on the right he'd have been just as overrun. and the irony here is that some people here are becoming just what they accuse of the old men; excessive negativity and sh*t talking.

Ah here, Ramos is awful. That''s just a fact

Advertisement