Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good ideas for after the LC

Options
  • 09-06-2008 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anyone have any good ideas of what to do on the 20th?

Im afraid its gonna be an anticlimax.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Well im finished on the 12th

And as far as i know, there is a huge piss up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

dares a massive disco on in GVs, will b packed 2 da brim, cant wait, went last yr 2 with my ex...but dis yr will b special coz its my LC!! :):) roll on the summer, me n my friends r goin 2 santa ponsa!!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

Drive down the N7 in a convertible with Lynyrd Skynyrd's Freebird blaring and your youthful mop of hair blowing in the wind.

Or just get polluted.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Well i figured it out.. free gaff for the wknd... should be fun :)

Whos coming ? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

Get all your notes together that you dont need. Drive to the beach. Dig Hole. Place Notes in hole. Light on fire. Dance

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

last i heard theres a gaff in castleknock,everyone invited,its pretty big too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

thomasjad wrote: »
    last i heard theres a gaff in castleknock,everyone invited,its pretty big too ;)

oooh fancy. Drink will be provided i take it?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

well best be on the safe side,bring ur own lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

i'm going looking for a job....
    i hate to be the wet towel here :P
    but i'm not gonna get drunk after finishing my exams
    i've dignity damnit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

Ah yeah, Iv got a job too [ironically in a bar :p] but im still going to get absolutely jarred on friday. Its my friends 18th as well, so it is going to be huge!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    i'm going looking for a job....
    i hate to be the wet towel here :P
    but i'm not gonna get drunk after finishing my exams
    i've dignity damnit

Where does dignity come into it? Im going out to get mouldy and i'd like to think ive got a decent amount of dignity that I can cling on to :D

Maybe you're just a lousy drunk :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Fibbers on Thursday, SATC movie on Friday and Dan Deacon gig on Saturday. I simply cannot wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

I'm finished on the 17th but there is already parties organised for the 20th and 21st. Can't wait. Gonna be the best summer ever. :D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Anybody heading off? Benicassim festival (Spain) in 35 days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Well i figured it out.. free gaff for the wknd... should be fun :)

Whos coming ? lol

Oh I'm there!
    I've nothing specific planned, just wanna get wasted again, I miss it so much. I'm drowning in a sea of sobriety here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 looly

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY on thurs, havin sesh my house on fri, my friends goin away party is sat then goin to spain with my boyfriend for a week on mon! CAN'T F***IN WAIT!!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

Drive down the N7 in a convertible with Lynyrd Skynyrd's Freebird blaring and your youthful mop of hair blowing in the wind.

Or just get polluted.

Christ - where did you get my idea from? Freebird -I've been saying it since XMas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CherrySugarPlum

Having a 'Leaving Cert Book Burning' party at my place on the 18th to celebrate the end of the torturous exams, and its also to celebrate my birthday and my best friends 18th, should be good :)

Go to college or take a year out before going to college. I've nothing against people who decide not to go, but I still think it's an experience that people should discover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tex mexx

lol, i have absolutely nothing to do as one of the only non-drinking lc students!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

DRY ****E:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:::rolleyes:

Same with me last year. The few weeks following the LC were the most depressing and basically **** months of my life. My best mate moved back home, and since everyone else in my estate are not sound, I became a reclusive loner.

Joined the gym to get over the boredom and now I'm bleedin' huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭louis626

tex mexx wrote: »
    lol, i have absolutely nothing to do as one of the only non-drinking lc students!:p

you can still hit the town and have a laugh although it would be better if u wer drinking:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

I know how that feels. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

looly wrote: »
    PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY on thurs, havin sesh my house on fri, my friends goin away party is sat then goin to spain with my boyfriend for a week on mon! CAN'T F***IN WAIT!!!! :D:D:D

Gigady gigady!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

simple solution to that: start drinking. There's no better time!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

I'm having a family board game night with my folks...
    I havent had an exhilaratingly good game of scrabble in weeks...

...SHOTS IN THE BRóG ARE ONLY €4 THURSDAY NIGHT!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

All my peoples finished last year so I'm on my own :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

My 18th is next Saturday :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Calorimeterman

Well, it's been quite obvious what's going to happen, I'm working until ten saturday, quick wash, then straight out, a few pints of bulmers, then straight onto shots until whatever time they stop serving them to me :)

But I went out twice this weekend anyway, even though I have one more test left Monday morning (physics, and it's the hardest:()

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

I'm having a family board game night with my folks...
    I havent had an exhilaratingly good game of scrabble in weeks...

...SHOTS IN THE BRóG ARE ONLY €4 THURSDAY NIGHT!!!! :D:D:D

Oh shots are only €4 are they? The day I pay four ****ing euro for a shot is the day I'll bend over and take it up the haras.

Advertisement