Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good ideas for after the LC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

As for after the Cert, I'm finished on Tuesday, but I don't use Spanish for points so I'm basically finished already. I've just been catching up on stuff that needed doing, fixing things around the gaff. Been chilling and watching movies a lot. Getting used to hanging around with my waster friends who couldn't give two ****s about the Leaving again. Life is good.

I'm going to Ibiza on the 27th. 8 of us. Should be right craic. No I won't be paying €12 for a beer in the superclubs.

Currently unemployed. I'll have to start looking for a job soon. But not untill I come back from holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Postman-Layla

Not finished til Thursday [music, you are a whore], but I've got no funding anyway since I'm going away a week to the day I finish. I think I'll work when I come back, save up, and then absolutely annihilate my liver on results night to make up for it...
    I really do owe it to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Twee. wrote: »
    Anybody heading off? Benicassim festival (Spain) in 35 days!!!

I'm going to Lowlands festival (Amsterdam) but thats not till the middle of August!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭ClassicDisaster

i finish on wednesday but i have a job trial on thursday so im thinking...drink on friday and portay saterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

Petrol is my alcohol! (no i dont drink petrol)
    im doing the full test on the 18th the day after spanish, if i pass im buying me a glanza!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

gaz d wrote: »
    Petrol is my alcohol! (no i dont drink petrol)
    im doing the full test on the 18th the day after spanish, if i pass im buying me a glanza!

Nothing beats a nice Starlet;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jobey

I'm finished on Thurs, I have music and religion which is tiring...
    Ozone in Leixlip - 3 euro drinks on Thurs! Practically my whole year will be there except for the poor souls doing Engineering and Applied Maths. I've a wedding up north the next day though so I won't be getting too drunk. Then Sat is my friend's 18th... and my friend from America arrives on Sat for 10 days... gonna be an amazing summer :D

Advertisement