Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass HL Business...

Options
  • 09-06-2008 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Wat would be the best way to just pass it instead of doin ordinary level?? no stupid comments like you should have studied or any s**t like dat.

Nice one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

PyroniC wrote: »
    Wat would be the best way to just pass it instead of doin ordinary level?? no stupid comments like you should have studied or any s**t like dat.

Nice one.

You should study!! haha only messin with ya

Eh.. id love to know how to pass ordinary level alone .. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Yggdrasill

I have the same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Lads if ye nail the short questions and the ABQ ye have the pass in the bag.

Anything else is bonus !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

*I reckon business is half cop on/ half study stuff. Theres a lot you'll be able to take a stab at with no study. If you paid any attention in class (i paid eh...a little) some of its gone in. You should be alright, dont worry about it. I'm hoping for 60/65 marks tomorrow.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

ABQ!!!! : marketing mix, expansion, different types of companies(ltd, plc, partnership etc)
    European Union also- decision making process, CAP, etc.
    Changing role of management: TQM, HRM etc BLAH!
    For the short questions memos, hirearchy of needs and initials of things are always coming up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭blue_belle

u need to give examples for EVERYTHING!!! i lots tons of marks in the mocks for not giving examples.

im really prayin for a nice ABQ. did anyone else get the john o'connor ABQs? they are a great help.

these long q's are a real pain in the arse. heres hopin they are all fairly common sense questions!

good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dave_The_Bear

blue_belle wrote: »
    u need to give examples for EVERYTHING!!! i lots tons of marks in the mocks for not giving examples.

im really prayin for a nice ABQ. did anyone else get the john o'connor ABQs? they are a great help.

these long q's are a real pain in the arse. heres hopin they are all fairly common sense questions!

good luck everyone!

Where can i get em besides his book cos i dont have it??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

PrivateEye wrote: »
    *I reckon business is half cop on/ half study stuff. Theres a lot you'll be able to take a stab at with no study. If you paid any attention in class (i paid eh...a little) some of its gone in. You should be alright, dont worry about it. I'm hoping for 60/65 marks tomorrow.

Yeah, agreed. Some people have maths minds, some are linguistic, I, however, and business minded!! I can waffle my may around to a happy B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

bullet point ur answers...give examples even if der rubbish once it helps explain,learn the 6 acts n look over abq units ur sorted!

oo and learn ratios!!

thats like abq-80 marks,few long questions dat based on abq and den long question on act n jst try short questions:D

Where can i get em besides his book cos i dont have it??

our teacher got them at a conference he gave.
    he did 6.

the questions were,
    -business plan
    -challenges of int trade
    -community development and benefits

-types of business orgs and characteristics
    -processes and characteristics (job, batch, mass)
    -benefits of membership to EU

-sources of finance for expansion
    -for and against privatisation
    -global marketing mix

-development of a new product
    -social responsibilities
    -development of TNCs

-european policy-benefits
    -social responsibilities
    -develpoment of a new product + breakeven point and graph

-benefits to the economy of TNCs
    -Marketing plan
    -Changes in international economy affect the development of businesses around the world.

hope that helps!

• Advertisement

I think I should do the pass exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dave_The_Bear

blue_belle wrote: »
    our teacher got them at a conference he gave.
    he did 6.

the questions were,
    -business plan
    -challenges of int trade
    -community development and benefits

-types of business orgs and characteristics
    -processes and characteristics (job, batch, mass)
    -benefits of membership to EU

-sources of finance for expansion
    -for and against privatisation
    -global marketing mix

-development of a new product
    -social responsibilities
    -development of TNCs

-european policy-benefits
    -social responsibilities
    -develpoment of a new product + breakeven point and graph

-benefits to the economy of TNCs
    -Marketing plan
    -Changes in international economy affect the development of businesses around the world.

hope that helps!

awwwwwww f**k that!!
    IM gonna do expansion, marketing, communications, 1 EU Policy, 1 EU institution, The Ratios, Look over Break Even and the rest my friend shall be complete and utter bulls**t:p

awwwwwww f**k that!!
    IM gonna do expansion, marketing, communications, 1 EU Policy, 1 EU institution, The Ratios, Look over Break Even and the rest my friend shall be complete and utter bulls**t:p

good plan

awwwwwww f**k that!!
    well, hope it worked out for you!!!

Advertisement