Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] EVE Online: Empyrean Age ++SET A LONG SKILL++

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ohshit that was close, I assumed it'd start at normal downtime. Fuckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Are you posting this from spain, on your holidays? Go get drunk or something, christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

WTF i came home and found downtime, not amused as i want to have drunken convos! Good thing i have anchoring lvl5 training for some good old pos gunnery yo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

5 days to command ship lvl 5 i should just about be ok .....maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Some of the RP news reports being posted by CCP are teh win http://www.eve-online.com/news/downtimenews.asp

I'm deffo gonna throw an alt into FW.

• Advertisement

you havent logged on in days ;/ needed you for a radar site f4g

woho caldari prime back in caldari hands :pac:

Yea and the Ragnarok DD'ing the station in Yulai is win. I hope they have made a proper trailer video with all this stuff!

I know I haven't been on I was playing First Life.

Scope News has learned that President Souro Foiritan has ordered the Federation Navy to call off its attack on Tierijev and issued a general order to “cease all hostile actions against the Caldari Navy”. This shocking revelation is believed to have been issued following a direct conversation with Caldari dictator Tibus Heth.

Cheese eating surrender monkeys.

lul its clearly a caldari trap stupid gallente

wheres this report of a minmatar titan dding stuff

• Advertisement

Scroll down?
    Scope data recorder salvaged, images recovered

Yulai - An independent pilot has located the wreck of The Scope's on-site media shuttle and recovered the data recorder from the wreckage. While the video feed seems to be corrupt, the camera logs are largely intact and we are streaming data from them now.

Images assembled from the data show the horrific battle unfolding with the CONCORD fleet massing on the Minmatar-Thukker invaders attempting to repulse their savage attack on the CONCORD Bureau station. Suddenly a huge cynosural field opens up in system and the view is filled by the enormous bulk of what can only be a Ragnarok-class Titan.

As the joint Minmatar forces began streaming towards Ragnarok, including lifepods from the capital-class vessels, CONCORD realigns their firepower and begins hammering at the Ragnaroks immesurable bulk. Moments later the area around the Titan flares with thousand of incandescent missiles spreading over the battlefield. The feed abruptly terminates at this point.

Posted at 11:45 GMT

:pac:

ta didnt read down that far
    Yulai – *** This is a breaking news story *** Scope News has confirmed that CONCORD Bureau Station in Yulai has been destroyed, and that all rapid-reaction defense capabilities of the police agency have been disabled. A general warning has been broadcast throughout Empire space that CONCORD will be unable to assist in the defense of any unprovoked attacks. This is a breaking news story that we will continue to update as more information becomes available.

interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

They should have done this for all the other Downtimes. **** like this is intresting, backstory ftw!

Yea, but I'm sure CONCORD will be back in action before DT is over, or then again CONCORD is made up of militery from all the races, and with them at war now, CONCORD might be replaced with a police force specific to each racial faction. That would be win, but nothing would really change in terms of high sec security.

Mantel wrote: »
    They should have done this for all the other Downtimes. **** like this is intresting, backstory ftw!

Its a shame that the downtime entertainment is less boring then the actual game :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The navys will take over i guess and this is to explain why milita members can go around pew pewing each other in empire and stuff (i think you can fight each other in empire anyway?)

Yea you can fight in empire but only in special deadspace-style pockets. It will be like the pvp areas on SISI.

Details are here: http://www.eve-online.com/empyreanage/features.html

be wondering how the minmatar are beating the **** out of the amarr i guess once the amarr have time to regroup and orginize themselfs the shear size of the amarr empire should crush the minmatar ;/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Oh yeah, some sort of police will be in place by the time DT lifts. It's only the border regions what will FW until the next big event.

looks like the minmatar just got doomsdayed

• Advertisement

bizmark wrote: »
    be wondering how the minmatar are beating the **** out of the amarr i guess once the amarr have time to regroup and orginize themselfs the shear size of the amarr empire should crush the minmatar ;/

Alot of Minmatar live within the Amarr empire afaik and they are rebelling now so Amarr are ****ed tbh. I'm surprised how quickly the Amarrians got their asses handed to them but like you said it might change when they can regroup. And if I'm reading the latest news correctly just a few mins ago some Amarrian heir person suicide bombed the Minmatar fleet in Sarum Prime :pac:

jihad-apoc deamon apples would be proud :D

Jebus the whole minmatar fleet was wiped out ;/

BREAKING NEWS: ELDER FLEET OVER MEKHIOS DESTROYED
    FOR THE EMPORER!!!

WTF exploded though? There was no reports of an Amarr titan so I don't think it was a DD.

Guess stealth bombers have a use in the roleplaying side at lest ;)

seems the tide turned quicker than i figured

Well looks like CONCORD are back.

bit ball's to be telling 4 vast empires what to do after getting your station wtf pwned

Yea but I like the way they are requesting the help of "capable forces" to do it, and those are some nice bounties. Its all starting to take shape as to how the player-base will fit into all this.

no concord faction in this though afaik

• Advertisement

No I mean they are encouraging people to fight off invading factions.

Advertisement