Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] EVE Online: Empyrean Age ++SET A LONG SKILL++

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

You going to get your alt in on this? im useing mine for it for the caldari state.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I likely will but not for the caldari ******s. Amarr ftw.

hm going to join up with vamp tarik and trungh for the caldari like join us!

Everyone and their granny are gonna be joining Caldari :apples:

tbh they should extend it so your capable of fighting for your allies i mean its caldari/amarr vrs gallente/minmatar anyway

*join us maddzy!*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Are you posting this from spain, on your holidays? Go get drunk or something, christ.

Twas my last night and couldn't get that sloshed as the flight was this morning! :pac: Home now thank ****.

EDIT: Also I haven't had time to read up on this RP patch. Whats the story with it? Can I join any character to any factional group our does the character have to be caldari etc and fly caldari ships etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Its awesome that Caldari Prime is back in Caldari hands :D

Yeah, so I just read through all the reports. Caldari successfully invade Gallentean Space, while the Amarr drive off the Minmatar invasion. I think that makes it Caldari/Amarr 1, Gallente/Minmatar 0.

And the Minmatar blew up a concord station wtf?

Minmatar fleet was forced away but they managed to rescue 10 million or so slaves so victory is theirs I guess as that was their objective.

The server is back up as I'm sure you know, I just found out myself. Aparently there is/was a caldari navy titan in Luminaire that people are killing? Is anyone there? (I can't log in tonight :( )

ya i went down to look at it lots of ships were fireing at it like 100-200 they couldnt kill it wasnt destroyable at that time anyway

Advertisement