Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I'm leaving out stair na gaeilge

Options
  • 09-06-2008 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Yeah don't think i should be wasting my time trying to cram all this in when i can be concentrating on other areas,if a question on the media comes up though i know it anyway :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

It's an easy 15+ marks though..

- when
    - who was involved
    - why
    - effects
    - any stories

Not that hard to scrap some marks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 FJH

Me too pretty much. Had a look at Ogham, Aisling and Media but thats about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Knuffel

thomasjad wrote: »
    Yeah don't think i should be wasting my time trying to cram all this in when i can be concentrating on other areas,if a question on the media comes up though i know it anyway :D

Amen to that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

haha i pretty much missed the whole teaching of stair na gaeilge,theres not much space left in my head these days anyway thanks to my good friends jack daniels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

ah just make it up...im pretty much relying on it... did it in the mocks and got like, half marks...better than nothing!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just learn a few points for a few of them. You'll get at least some marks for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

So.. How did that go for you? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

muffinman wrote: »
    So.. How did that go for you? :)

haha what a disaster!! can anyone tell me how caitlin maude died?? if its not cancer then there goes another 10 marks.... twas all i could think of!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

What a crap Stair na Gaeilge today.
    Ones I knew came up, TIED in with things I didn't know.
    Typical.

Just about got two out anyway.
    They only want three decent poins on each anyway, relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lovemaths

so happy i left out stair na gaeilge???

and how shody was the an triail question?????????:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lawdeedaw

yep an-shody ar fad!!! we had none of that covered!!!
    our teacher told us under no circumstances wer we to do the character question...but sure we had feck all production stuff done...complete right off!!!
    least ruriocht and filiocht na mbard came up in stair!!!

Advertisement