Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Round of Kit Orders!

Options
  • 10-06-2008 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Right, may as well start a new thread then considering Raam and Caroline_ie have both said they'd like to order jerseys (and Sy will get one too to make up for me missing him out last time). 8 6 more and the order can go in!

Not 100% keen on doing it myself again, as it does get messy, but will if noone else volunteers, though this time out I think I'd like to keep the payment to Paypal, simply to stop the case of having funds coming at me from all angles.

Will put up prices later, but a full zip, short sleeve shirt is about 35 euro.

Who else wants one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Thanks Tiny :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

For €35 I reckon I will go for a second one, they are great quality jerseys. Full zip is great too, my first one and it is so much easier to get on and off without spilling stuff out of your pockets.

If another bib short order is going in I think I would be interested in getting one size bigger, found it a bit tight around the crotch there. I should have known this when ordering; with the same brand all of my shorts are one size bigger than my jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

If I can figure out what size to order to fit a 1-2yr old child I'll order one. I've emailed the tri club that got baby jerseys to ask - can't figure whether I should get a mini jersey (which I fear is car air freshener size) or a 4XS regular jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

daymobrew wrote: »
    If I can figure out what size to order to fit a 1-2yr old child I'll order one. I've emailed the tri club that got baby jerseys to ask - can't figure whether I should get a mini jersey (which I fear is car air freshener size) or a 4XS regular jersey.

I'm thinking 4XS is the one you want mate...

I'm just annoyed they've caps now, and we didn't design one -will have to see if I can get some of them too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I'm thinking 4XS is the one you want mate...

I'm just annoyed they've caps now, and we didn't design one -will have to see if I can get some of them too :)

Maybe they'll design it for nowt, now that we are customers?

• Advertisement

blorg wrote: »
    Full zip is great too, my first one and it is so much easier to get on and off without spilling stuff out of your pockets.

Agreed, although the part of the zip at the bottom of the jersey where it slots into the other side of the zip (I'm not explaining this too well) it looking a little fragile on mine.

Raam wrote: »
    Agreed, although the part of the zip at the bottom of the jersey where it slots into the other side of the zip (I'm not explaining this too well) it looking a little fragile on mine.

I think I get what you mean, and thought the same on the training jacket I got, but it held up well, and never broke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'd be up for a Boards jersey this time round! I'd love a cap too but standard size caps just don't fit my colossal cranium..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

I'll go for a medium size short sleeve. I had my name down for a long sleeve but probably no long sleeves ordered.

Still the same colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

can't figure whether I should get a mini jersey (which I fear is car air freshener size) or a 4XS regular jersey.

The mini-jersey is REALLY small...

2519899528_59143dd1e3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Morgan wrote: »
    The mini-jersey is REALLY small...

2519899528_59143dd1e3.jpg
    That is big enough for a 6 month old child, which is what I want it for. I'll check out the mini-jersey when I collect my jersey from Tiny next week.

That is big enough for a 6 month old child, which is what I want it for. I'll check out the mini-jersey when I collect my jersey from Tiny next week.

I dunno if that's a mini jersey... the ones that arrived fit snugly on a 2 litre bottle of pepsi!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

...fit snugly on a 2 litre bottle of pepsi!

I won't even ask what you were trying to do there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Can anyone post a picture of the kit ? (not the design schematic, a real life one).

Also comments on the fit ? I am usually a size S or M (depending on time of year and belly size which changes with the seasons)...

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Can anyone post a picture of the kit ? (not the design schematic, a real life one).

Also comments on the fit ? I am usually a size S or M (depending on time of year and belly size which changes with the seasons)...

I'm skinny-ma-links and the small is a bit tight for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Stick me down for a medium one. Are you doing shorts or anything, or is it just the top?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

i would like a jersey but im in the US for the summer, will they still be available to order in August

Explosive_Cornflake- Shorts will be the same as the jerseys, if we can get 10 people together it can happen. I'd be on for another pair, so that is two of us.

E@gle.- you are probably better ordering it now and picking it up when you return, you'll have to get 9 other orders together when you return in August (which is not that far away anyway.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

How much did the shorts end up costing last time?

Bib shorts I presume?

They were bib shorts @ €40. Nice quality too.

I might sell mine on for a bit less - size 10 or L - perfect, only used for 1 day, 200km.

Will be well laundered naturally ;-)

Think I need an XL for the shorts- would be on for a swap either if someone has XL and reckons they went a bit too big.

• Advertisement

If anyone is counting these, I'm a full zip medium, short sleeve.
    I'll go for a long sleeve too if anyone else is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

ill go for a long sleeve jersey if theres enough of us to make up the numbers,also would there be any chance of getting a gilet together for the winter?,just an idea if any others are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

You could provisionally put me down for a jersey, shorts and whatever else you fancy getting if you have the numbers (its cheap enough so worth picking up I reckon, you can never have too much kit - planning giving it a proper go over the winter so I'll need all I can get...).

I would like to see a pic of the stuff in the flesh though and get an idea of sizing. I am quite a bit heavier than I would like to be racing at but am currently clocking in at 5 foot 7 or 8 and 10 stone 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

You could provisionally put me down for a jersey, shorts and whatever else you fancy getting if you have the numbers (its cheap enough so worth picking up I reckon, you can never have too much kit - planning giving it a proper go over the winter so I'll need all I can get...).

I would like to see a pic of the stuff in the flesh though and get an idea of sizing. I am quite a bit heavier than I would like to be racing at but am currently clocking in at 5 foot 7 or 8 and 10 stone 5.

I'm the same height as you and weigh about 9 stone 7 lbs. I went for the small bib shorts and jersey and it fits fme fine. I'd imagine the medium would be best for you.

Quigs- here are two quick shots of the jersey that I took this morning. Note this is still fresh from the W200, it would look better washed and ironed! I do think it's a nice looking piece of kit in the flesh and the jersey is very good quality in my opinion. Pockets are very large which was a great help for an event like Sunday's.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Same as yourself and got medium. Tried it on last night. Perfect size, very comfortable. Thanks muchos Tiny.

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Jerseys look great.

Who are Cullen Bookkeeping Services?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

mkdon's company, he sponsored some of the costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

How much was it that was sponsored. I think it was €300, can you let me know and I should be able to get some sponsorship for this order if anyone wants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

presumably that would require the sponsorship on the jersey, which would incur a new 'design fee', (and of course render the first batch of jerseys 'sooooo last week')
    if the design remains unchanged, there's no design fee, just the cost per item plus postage.

Advertisement