Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who puts you off voting Yes or No?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

Just as with Cowan's shouting might put me off voting Yes, Declan Ganley, Patricia McKenna, Kathy Sinnott and Mary Lou McDonald has put me off voting No. That's why I will be voting Yes on Thursday.

Who does it for you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭gixerfixer

Brian cowen is the reason i am voting No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

If I allowed personalities or political preferences to guide me I'd be voting yes. Sinn Fein's campaign has been less than persuasive. And I'm not sure but I do believe that this is the first time ever I've been voting the same way as Youth Defence (despite their pseudonym Coir) and their campaign is pure emotive ****e with absolutely no substance. If the No campaign loses I'll put it down to both those whackos and whoever put up those "People died for your rights" posters with a picture of the 1916 Declaration! I mean seriously wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

Biffo puts me off voting Yes, and Ganley puts me off voting No ...

But I'll be making up my own mind and voting my own way, and I would advise that to everybody ie: dont vote a certain way because of someone on a particular side that is pissing you off no end. There are many unpalatables on both sides. And dont vote the party line either. Look at the treaty, and judge it for yourself, for Ireland, and for Europe.

Vote Wisely ....

Redspider

Advertisement