Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your First Kiss?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Cazlou wrote: »
    Am I the only girl/person to have been finished school and all before having her first kiss?!?!:o

Nope you're not. The relationship didn't last :( but I'm still glad I waited for someone special as opposed to just snogging any of the girls who asked before.
    Still... thinking on it it's weird, my first kiss and what I really remember is how I felt and how I felt about the girl, yet the numerous times girls have given me a peck on the cheek or heartfelt hug on spur of the moment, the actual pecks/hugs seem to stick in my memory much better than the kiss itself...:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I was thirteen, summer of first year. He was a great kisser, so happy my first wasn't crap! We went on to have a bit of a thing and then he did stuff and I was really sad :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Girl called Emma who lived across the road from me, behind the trees in her front garden. We were about 6 or 7 at the time. She jumped off a building last year. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

I was 16 and I kissed a friend at a party, which I didn't really want to cause I wasn't sure what to do but she kinda jumped on me... I regretted it a week later when my current girlfriend asked me out and I'd fancied her for over a year and if I'd just waited another week she could've been my first kiss. Which would've been nice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Zaph wrote: »
    Girl called Emma who lived across the road from me, behind the trees in her front garden. We were about 6 or 7 at the time. She jumped off a building last year. :(

Awh that's so sad. You have my sympathies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Abigayle wrote: »
    Dirty tramp tbh. Least I waited till I was 13 :pac:

Lol.. similarish story. During that awkward time of our lives girls, Abi moved house... You want to shift me? Shift me where? I asked.
    Over there *points to bushes*

Wtf for?

Guy starts laughing, and proceeds to 'shift' anyway.

ohhh .. thats what you meant bogger :pac:

The End.

Im sure they are the sweetest, heart-warming little angels in the world Loopy... but..

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! 6?!

:eek:

Did I say 6? sorry meant 16;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

LovelyTom wrote: »
    Awh that's so sad. You have my sympathies.

Thanks, although tbh I hadn't seen her since we were kids after her family moved. She had some issues that she never got over apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

In the wee hours of the morning on a Dublin street. I can't say it meant very much, but damn it was good. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_of_old

I was fifteen at my first teenage disco in the village hall.

I was donning luminous green trousers, he was sporting a gargantuan pair of braces. His friends asked my friends for the pleasure (I think the words were "he wants to shift that beoir over there in the green pants") and when the slow set began we started the tradition first dance (poker stiff, barely touching one another, 3 feet space between us).

Then he went in for the kill. It was quite sweet really. We dated for 3 months and I was devastated when he broke up with me. :(

I wonder where he is now....................

The first time I remember deciding to kiss a boy was when I was 3-3.5 and was he 9-10.

I cornered him when he was sitting down and gave him a smack on the lips.

I think I was watching too much Dallas.

I have never been a kiss slut though. I have issues with exchanging saliva with randomers.

I've been noticing recently that alot of couples seem to inhale each others heads when kissing.
    I don't know how I didn't realise this before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Mine was when I was 15/16 at a disco(theque) at french college. It was absolutely sick. I actually count my first kiss with my first boyfriend a while later as my first first kiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

July wrote: »
    I was 14 and it was at a teenage disco in the local parish hall.

I had to kiss someone as I felt I was missing out on something.

I thanked him afterwards - morto!

well im sure your mammy would be proud...shows the manners were instilled into you

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Abigayle wrote: »
    Will cost ya a kiss! pukker up dawlin' :X

xxx - Latchy was here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

13, in Pwllheli.

Some girl my cousin knew, we were playing pool and I kept looking down her top when she was taking shots, we went to a dishco after, and I lobbed the gob :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm not sure if I count this one: Summer after 6th class, sitting on a wall, total knacker beside me randomly turns round and kisses me, I'm like, "wtf" and get away ASAP hahaha.

Usually consider first kiss to be a guy down the road from me, was a few weeks later than the first there, we kissed, clash of teeth, awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MackerDaCracker

first proper kiss was wen i was 12 in one of the doorways at school, tought at da time it was the most disgusting ting ever! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

this is what started all the magic for me...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MLxTEV5vpyg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I think i was around 14ish....some sh** teenage disco, met this random bird, kissed....it was awful (We clashed noses), both turn'd and walk off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Cazlou wrote: »
    Am I the only girl/person to have been finished school and all before having her first kiss?!?!:o

No. Can think of a few reasons why not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

+1
    When I was in school, I found 14 year old males about as attractive as I find them now!!

i.e. not at all

• Advertisement

Was that a reply to me? I would hope at no point in my life would I find a boy regardless of their age attractive. :D

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I count this one: Summer after 6th class, sitting on a wall, total knacker beside me randomly turns round and kisses me, I'm like, "wtf" and get away ASAP hahaha.

Sounds hot.

Indeed. Think he's dead now actually. Grew up to be a boy racer or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I was 11, she was 13 it was a hell of summer holiday.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I was 11, she was 13 it was a hell of summer holiday.

Older sister?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I was 18, took the chap three goes to manage to kiss me

Older sister?

Do you know many people that score their siblings?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i was 16/17... she knew it was my first... wasnt her's. we were at the cinema, pinned me to the chair and i saw none of the movie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

star-pants wrote: »
    I was 18, took the chap three goes to manage to kiss me

nerves or bad aim?
    splinter wrote:
    i was 16/17... she knew it was my first... wasnt her's. we were at the cinema, pinned me to the chair and i saw none of the movie :D

Now THATS a nice story :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

RedXIV wrote: »
    nerves or bad aim?

My uber nerves, it was 3 separate occasions too

Advertisement