Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your First Kiss?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I was 13. He was my brother's friend staying with us for a weekend. He snuck down to my room (I slept downstairs, everyone else was upstairs) when everyone was asleep and asked could he kiss me. I said yes and when he slipped the tongue I said "ugh" out loud (by accident because he surprised me) and made him leave and he snuck back upstairs. Then my dad came down to see what was happening. He was too scared to come in the door so stood outside and asked was I ok. I told him to come in to prove that there was nobody there!

It was an awful experience and this guy came to stay a few more times and kept asking for repeats which was not going to happen. I waited another three years before kissing someone again. I was traumatised!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

god my first kiss was when i was about 7/8. it was with a guy called simon kennelly. god he was gorgeous. was in our house upstairs when we were all messing when we were supposed to be in our own rooms sleeping. he was staying in my bro's room with my bro and his sister was in with me. it was like a dare or something if i remember. last time we hooked up was when we were in our mid teens. and even then he was a damn good kisser.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

First proper kiss probably was with a girl I worked with. I was 17 and she was 21, she also became my first GF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Alicat wrote: »
    How unappreciative! :p I was 13 and absolutely dyin to kiss a boy in my class to that song! :pac:

I find it hard to believe you had too much issue getting anyone to help you out there.

And JSB, you da man matey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Abigayle wrote: »
    I love it! :pac:

simpsonsiamwomanex3.png

+

toddflanders.gif
    Brilliant! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

He was gorgeous. It was 8 o clock on a balmy summer evening when I was 14. We had played street games all day..................My mam and dad where going out to the local pub and I had to mind my younger brothers. At 8oclock there was a knock at the door. It was him. He asked me if I would be his girlfriend. I said yes..................and he leaned across and kissed me. I melted...................my legs turned to jelly...............my stomach fell down............my lips turned to jelly. It was gorgeous................he was so sweet and beautiful. Anyway, we grew up and moved away and found ourselves other lives and other people..............And he died about 4 years ago. And a part of me died too................

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Aww when you share a moment with a person that person becomes part of you, so even though hes gone you still will have those moments thankfully

my first kiss was when i was five or six and she was eight , it just came out of the blue. I never thought about it before that time so it was a big suprise but it was nice and i have to say it wasnt the worst kiss ive had .

Advertisement