Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Test today

• 10-06-2008 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi all, after a few months of waiting, well 7 to be precise, my test has finally come round. Only a few hours to go, any last minute pointers would be much appreciated.:)Did my pretest with easy rider training(great bunch by the way) he said there should be no problem, however nerves are starting to set in:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

best advice i can give you is just relax and you'll do fine. i was a nervous wreck the night before mine but the morning of the test i just thought feck it,i know this,just go out like you normally would and it worked for me.:cool:

BEST OF LUCK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭BlueBandit

Good luck with it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,534 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Best of luck. Stay calm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 sprinter

I passed woo hoo! Im delighted, once i got up there and met the tester he put me right at ease, nice bunch in Raheny. I no longer have to worry about getting heat from the cops for not wearing my L plate target sign.

well done mate:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

fair play to ya - enjoy the moment - for ever :D

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭BlueBandit

Good work, passed my test in Raheny and all.

Their dead sound out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

BlueBandit wrote: »
    Good work, passed my test in Raheny and all.

Their dead sound out there

I passed my test in Raheny as well, I was very relaxed. Seems like a nice bunch running the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

Congratulations man,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Well done mate and wellcome to the big league!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭gipi

Congrats sprinter, well done! Raheny sounds like a decent option for a test....and not too far from Drogheda!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Well done. Another Raheny fan here. Very relaxed compared to when I sat my test for the car in horrible Finglas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

Anyone done it in Tallaght?? I picked there cos it was handy for me, but if Raheny is a bit more chilled...... ;)

gabgab wrote: »
    Anyone done it in Tallaght?? I picked there cos it was handy for me, but if Raheny is a bit more chilled...... ;)

i done it in tallaght,had a guy in his late forties/early fifties do it. tbh he didn't say much and didn't get involved in any chit chat so i kept my mouth shut unless he asked me a question pertaining to the test. he passed me so i can't complain:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Congrats :D

Advertisement