Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Female GP in Clonmel area?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

I'm looing for a Young-ish Woman GP in the Clonmel (aren't we all) Its for my girlfriend, she want a GP who is not close to pension age. She changed GP lately and has tried a few others but they were not all that nice and not all the young. Western Road and Mary Street Medical Centres she didn't like so does anyone know of any others?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

There's not that many female doctors around beside's the ones you mentioned. There's one in Queen Street, but I can't think of her name at the minute, I don't think she'd be that young either. Does it have to be female? I go to Dr Jaco in Mary Street and I find him very nice and thorough.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Hi,

Yeah Dr. Carey in Queen street, she is way too old aswell. She was with her since she was a kid but of late found her to be... I'll just say not great!!!

Definitely has to be a Female, unfortunately as like you said there are not many around. She is even thinking of looking in Cahir or Carrick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,690 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cahir has a Young Female..I cant remember her name but shes Mid-Late 20's

callaway92 wrote: »
    Cahir has a Young Female..I cant remember her name but shes Mid-Late 20's

Might get her to take a look out there so, see what she thinks.

Just took a look at Cahir services, Do you know if her name is Kelly Eithne, in The Market Yard Cahir. Thats the only woman I could find??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Sevenie wrote: »
    Just took a look at Cahir services, Do you know if her name is Kelly Eithne, in The Market Yard Cahir. Thats the only woman I could find??

Dr Kelly isn't young iirc but would be a more 'sympathetic' doctor.

Dr.Kelly...Stay away from her..shes not even a doctor anymore..And she is far from young...And shes a bit of a bítch

Just remembered the young ones name is Dr.Hally

callaway92 wrote: »
    Dr.Kelly...Stay away from her..shes not even a doctor anymore..And she is far from young...And shes a bit of a bítch

Just remembered the young ones name is Dr.Hally

LOL, So what you saying is Kelly is a no go!!!

Dr. Hally, great thanks I'll get my girlfriend to look her up.

No bother bud

Did ye get through to Dr.Hally in the end or what???Would like to know

• Advertisement

Hi,

Yeah I got the number for her, Dr. Margaret Hally. Girlfriend is working this week so I dont think she rang her yet, but think she's off next week, so will probably do it then. She better!!

Things that make you go hmmmmm!

Rang 11811 for Dr. Hally, Cahir. Thought it was a weird number for Cahir (0567765891) when i got it, just checked it there after the last post and its for a Dr. Lee in Castle Gardens, Kilkenny.

WFT.

11811 are idiots. Even an idiot would know Cahir in Tipperary is Not in Kilkenny!!!

Ok, I have finally found Dr. Halley in Chair, a Dr. Anita Halley, Market Yard Surgery. 052 66066

Thats the one,..hahaMarket Yard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 daisychain

I go to Dr Regina Codd in Carrick and IMO she's the best GP I've ever been to. Any time I try to get an appointment at short notice she's always fully booked up, which is a good sign! 051 640527 Mon-Wed and Friday afternoons

HTH

daisychain wrote: »
    I go to Dr Regina Codd in Carrick and IMO she's the best GP I've ever been to. Any time I try to get an appointment at short notice she's always fully booked up, which is a good sign! 051 640527 Mon-Wed and Friday afternoons

HTH

OK thanks. She's off this week so I think she's going to see what the GP in Cahir is like. But she is not the easiest to please so I'll let her know about Dr. Codd aswell.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aine777

I have seen Dr. Halley regularly and always find her to be lovely, compassionate and quick!

SNIP - do NOT impugn someone's character on this board, and do not bump a three-year-old thread.[/MOD]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement