Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

'Personised' number plates.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

sk8board wrote: »
    Nothing says 'look at me, I bought the cheapest, smallest engine bmw possible' like 08 D 316.

Especially when it's on an A4!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

cancan wrote: »
    No point having an easy number to remember when the neighbours ring the guards complaining you.

I'll take 97 WD 12439071231 please....

This sort of thing screws me...

Mine's 01** 3456...

I always get this feeling if I ever run a red that a copper seeing it wouldn't forget me!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ Your identity nailed in about 30 attempts max! Care to edit the year out? :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

esel wrote: »
    ^ Your identity nailed in about 30 attempts max! Care to edit the year out? :D

It had occured to me... meh.

but I was looking at how rhythmic... zero, one, two [letters], three, four, five, six sounds.

This was said to me by someone... I accepted it. :)

PS. I take it that rules out Galway, Cork, Limerick, Waterford and Dublin. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

This sort of thing screws me...

Mine's 01** 3456...

I always get this feeling if I ever run a red that a copper seeing it wouldn't forget me!
    yea my reg is xx-xx-6

very easy to remember

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

steve06 wrote: »
    That's not a fake badge, it's not claiming to be an M3, it's got an M badge because it has an M Pack.

It's got an M Badge because taste seems to be something going out the window. The M Sport model does not come with a boot badge.

Advertisement