Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining a ladies basketball team

Options
  • 10-06-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,
    Im looking to join a ladies basketball team in south dublin - havent played in years and am looking for a not too serious team!
    Thanks
    Zoe :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ok I know this is off-topic...but from the girls basketball I witnessed while I was in school was some of the most vicious stuff I've ever seen,unreal what they'd do to each other on the court!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Zoe, have a look at clubs at dlbb.net

Just have a look at teams further down the divisions would be my suggestion for teams that don't take it as seriously and there's contacts there for them. You'll have to go out on a bit of a limb and make contact with some of them. Some may or may not be looking for players so don't get disheartened if one or two of them aren't interested.

kmart - yes you're way off-topic. End of that discussion please! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ok grand,wasn't hijacking the thread and not like there was a Q to be answered;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Zoe Munro

cool thanks for your help ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bubblespi

Dear Zoe

If you are still looking to play - I am on a ladies team and we play during the week...

If you are interested - let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maeve.oconnell

Hi Zoe
    We have a division 2 basketball team, we train Inchicore Tuesdays (7-8:30) and Terenure Thursdays (7-8:30), and we're looking for players. We take it reasonably seriously but you're welcome to come down and train and see what you think?
    Give me a shout if you want more details.
    Maeve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Laura374

bubblespi wrote: »
    Dear Zoe

If you are still looking to play - I am on a ladies team and we play during the week...

If you are interested - let me know.
    Hi,

I am looking to get back into Basketball too, do you still have a Ladies Team?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

You're all welcome to come to a mixed game I organise in Bray on Wednesday nights. PM me with your phone/email to be added to the www.teamer.net notification list, or join the facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/200995453303368/

Advertisement