Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English classes for tourist

Options
  • 10-06-2008 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm looking for some advice to give a relative coming from Switzerland this summer. Their english is fine, quite good in my opinion but they want lessons I assume in intermediate level, working on increasing conversation fluently and improving grammer. There are so many sites offering summer courses to teenagers/foreign students that Im not sure where to start. It is for an adult aged 60 ish and needs to be in town...all halp appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

the old boys of such estalishments as freeneys, murphys or o connells shud leave them with a good grasp of the lanuage, galway history and maybe a few extra euro in their pocket if they get in with the betting fraternitysmile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Check with Atlantic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Try The Galway Language Centre. They cater for the older student and it is right in the centre of town

Advertisement