Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History

Options
  • 10-06-2008 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Just heard that a Film is going to come up....

What films are people doing and what do you need to know,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

anyone know any good websites for notes??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 george.

I think we did the Titanic, but only for one class. Im just going to do an exhibition and maybe look at a form and function essay the night before...
    Someone did say to me the other day that they didn't think an exhibition question would come up, but I'm hoping it will, it almost always does, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭i-cheat

i hope it does too! its a fairly easy question are teacher was very confident that it will.............does anyone know if newgrange has a chance of coming up

Ya an exhinbition always comes up, but a good few people have told me that its not going to come up this year!!!??

Im just going to do the same, learn off my essay and hope it comes up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CLAUDINE

If You Google 'incredible Art Lessons You Should Get Onto A Good Web Site I Came Across Recently - Its Pretty Good Site Done By Princton Uni I Think - Good Luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭La0Fruitcake

a film what???:eek::eek::eek:

we didnt do a film??!!!!!!:confused:

a film what???:eek::eek::eek:

we didnt do a film??!!!!!!:confused:

I know ya I never done a film either...first I heard of it, never even knew you could do a film!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 chairmanWOW!

i never did a film question either....hmmm im pretty sure the gallery test comes up every yr. i heard newgrange and gothic architecture are coming up too! grr to art history!!!:mad:

Ya i hope it does come up but i think it has come up for the past 5years straight so they might leave it out this year!!

But sure what harm Art History is only worth 37%!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 george.

My teacher has been saying

section1: passage graves (newgrange)
    bronze age
    high crosses
    maybe leBrouque because he was expected (90th birthday) last year and he didnt come up last year, but im not doing him.

section2: hard to predict im gna do high and early renaissance, hopefully do question 13 (the painting in a category one)

section 3: exhibition

im just hoping because there are so many qs in each section, the ones I want will come up! It would be so handy to get full marks seeing as I screwed up chemistry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

does anyone know if the art history exams are usually corrected tough. cas i only got 69% in the mocks for art history, the highest in our year being 71%....which was a shock because the essays i did in the mocks were the essays i always did in school, which i were told were good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 LilLorna

I have nothing studied for art history yet. So worried about the european section... We cover Romanesque and Gothic architecture, Renaissance, and Impressionism but even in just thats theres too much to get done in the short space of time :(

ok my friend just rang me....everything rte said would come up in business did!!! thats english, irish and business they got right!!! definatly keeping an ear or three open for history!!!! wish propaganda comes up...so easy....oh an i was thinkn...would the womans movement come up??? it hasnt in a while....:confused:

my bad.....wrong history thread...!!!! its thirdness!!!! and stress its getting to me:pac:

Advertisement