Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heat today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nope but yep its loverly. All change from tonight though. :(

Mike

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

mike65 wrote: »
    Nope but yep its loverly. All change from tonight though. :(

Mike

ah now Mike don't be so negative. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

A mere 17 degrees at station EI2WRC behind the WIT on the Cork rd:
    http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=EI2WRC&units=metric&last=12

Pretty cool, huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

yep the Artic winds will be blowing down on us... who's up for SNOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nateireann

The snow thing is a joke, isn't it? I need to have this clear because if not I am going back to Spain!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Yes the snow thing is a joke.

Pity siesta isn't a legal requirement on days like this I could really do with a snooze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

merlante wrote: »
    A mere 17 degrees at station EI2WRC behind the WIT on the Cork rd:
    http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=EI2WRC&units=metric&last=12

Pretty cool, huh?

Is this a new station? A tall aerial like mast went up on the college grounds there about a month ago and was wondering what it was. Has it something to do with the weather?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

mickger wrote: »
    Is this a new station? A tall aerial like mast went up on the college grounds there about a month ago and was wondering what it was. Has it something to do with the weather?

am also curious what this mast is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

mickger wrote: »

It's run by these guys. :)
    www.searg.com

I'm not sure exactly where it is, whether it's on the college grounds or not. There is a google maps map on the link I sent which might tell you.

Advertisement