Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feed Back

Options
  • 10-06-2008 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

I don't get it. I open a thread in The "FEEDBACK" section to try to get some information only to have the thread locked by someone I assume didn't even read my post correctly.

How can a discussion forum function if you don't allow any discussion. The whole point of feedback is to avoid these discussions in other threads. My queary thread was open for about 3 minutes, how can anyone have a discussion in that time. I went to reply ONCE and it was already locked:eek:

In my other thread I quoted:
    Firstly I have no Idea who MCD are and have absolutely no Idea what they have to do with Prince. the only connection I could find was in a sticky saying
    "In light of legal proceedings issued by MCD, we have been advised that there is to be no further discussion of MCD or events hosted by MCD."

Surely this is misleading as it doesn't mention anything about a ban for discussing what individual artists do. I posted in the music section for Gods sake.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Are you stupid?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

The gig is promoted by them...Therefore it is a hosted event. Pretty simple and clear

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

PM the moderator who banned you and ask nicely if you can be let in as you were unaware of the rule.

The item in question is not up for discussion. Discussing events hosted by that company is not permitted, including ones that have been cancelled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement