Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If WWE could sign 1 person....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

But he can sing :clicky :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

rovert wrote: »
    Versus Hardyz, Edge, Christain and Kurt Angle to name a few. Ace is a total gimp.

But weren't Ace's hirings all from OVW anyway? So they would have gotten development contracts from the previous regime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Cactus Col wrote: »
    But weren't Ace's hirings all from OVW anyway? So they would have gotten development contracts from the previous regime.

No he hired the people for OVW and a lot of people too.

Bring back Macho Man for a feud with Vince and HHH.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Funny thing about Mauro is he is actually a great person. But i cant stand his commontary basiaclly because its a put on voice. Its not natural .

Mauro speaks the exact same off the mic. His voice isn't put on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

dlofnep wrote: »
    Mauro speaks the exact same off the mic. His voice isn't put on.

This is true, my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Norman213

i know theyd be jobbed withn a month but if vince brought in the motor city machine guns, i'm pretty sure the tag division and the cruiserweight divisions would be given the kick up the arse they need!

Just imagine the hardys vs the mmgs...or if they brough london and kendrick back from jobberland to face em...even putn em on ecw where the more talented wrestlers, e.g benjamin,sydal (he'll never be evan bourne to me!), punk and even kingston(whos been impressin me lately) as opposed to superstars are gettn theire chance to shine..the possibilities are endless!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Bring back Brock Lesnar!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

Bring back Bobby Heenan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Bring back the days when boards posters didn't feel the need to use 10-15 question marks or exclamation marks.

VR!

Advertisement