Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Math Degree Online

Options
  • 10-06-2008 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

HELP!!!!!!!...I :eek: NEED AN ONLINE MATHS DEGREE FOR TEACHING PURPOSES URGENTLY!!!!
    CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A RECOGNISED ONLINE ONE ANYWHERE??? (NEEDS TO ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE IN THE DAY JOB SO TRAVEL IS OUT)

LIVERPOOL UNI DOES ONE BUT IT TAKES SIX YEARS TO DO AND THATS WAYYYYYY TO LONG.:confused:

PS IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE PURE MATHS JUST CONTAIN A STRONG DEGREE OF IT (SCUSE THE PUN):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CLAUDINE

THANKS...sorry(lol) thanks for that link x

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

No probs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CLAUDINE

BJC (all caps?) :-)
    Been in contact with FETAC but they only go to level 6. I need to go to level 8 in which case HETAC comes into the frame also Hetac and Fetac are only an awarding bodies and while they over awards recognition they do not actually run courses, so I am afraid I'm still on the look out....

Advertisement