Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you repeat the leaving?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

This *could* be a pile of crap below, being very nervous at the minute, but stick with me...

There's truckloads of people doing the LC this year. A fair whack more than last year. If the points on a course I (or you...or anyone else) want, and I (or you...or anyone else) therefore miss out on the course we want (as in option 1, or even 2) how do you go about saying 'nah, I'll try again next year'

The logic behind that being 'Ah sure there'll probably be less people next year and the points may drop'. Anyone know where I'm coming from? Basically how do you say 'I'll stick it out another year and see'

My mind is playing games, I'm probably safe....but you never know now do ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Whimsical

I would dance in lava for eternity...eat broccoli ANYTHING but repeating that exam...Hell hath no fury like the leaving Cert students scorn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

It would break my heart to do it,but I have my heart set on my first choice,so yeah,I would repeat.Plus,I'm quite young,turned 17 in May so I wouldn't feel like an auld one going into college!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭phase-3

No
    Pretty sure Im repeating!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

No
    phase-3 wrote: »
    Pretty sure Im repeating!!

Keep your hopes up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

I wouldnt go through that again if you paid me...

A whole new english course

Back in Irish class after swearing to never speak a word of the damn language again

Going back into maths class and getting worried about all the people who you think are better than you at maths, dropping to pass like flies

Sit through that bitch of a History exam.......... again...and run out of time.... again

Wow i am really not looking forward to the results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jules90'

i would rather rub honey on my eyes and set wasps loose on them before i repeated the LC !!!!

Advertisement