Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mallow

Options
  • 10-06-2008 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Recently moved to mallow for the summer due to work i know theres a gun shop here but im wondering is there anyone on here around the area that would know somewhere i could try for shooting permission or even take me out.

I might try the gun shop if i have time but im working in charleville and not home before 6.

Thanks

forgot to mention looking for rabbit or fox shooting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Ask Pat down in the gun shop in Mallow.He was involved in setting up the range there.So he should be able to fill you in in whats happening.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement