Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche surrounding...prices...anyone now??

Options
  • 10-06-2008 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi
    We are looking for a Childminder.
    Does anyone know childminder with references in the suburbs?
    I have a little girl's 18 months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

bump - with an additional question:

Can anybody tell me the opening hours of Puróga? and price for four month old?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Jamegg...The best option here is to ring them tomorrow and ask to get that definitive answer. They did have prices on their website a year ago but have since been removed. From memory their options are for full week or half week and I'm sure they increased prices since.

For anyone interested on what's available by way of Childcare locally there are the following creches:

Puroga (beside Superquinn) (takes under 12 month olds)
    Charlesland Park Montessori
    Charlesland Grove Crèche
    Charlesland Court Creche
    Jackanory Charlesland Park
    The Park Academy (Eden Gate) (takes under 12 month olds)

A lot of other childcare relevant information can be found here (http://www.wicklowcountychildcare.ie/). You are all very welcome!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Ta astro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 loira_pb

Thanks, astrofluff. :)
    astrofluff wrote: »
    Jamegg...The best option here is to ring them tomorrow and ask to get that definitive answer. They did have prices on their website a year ago but have since been removed. From memory their options are for full week or half week and I'm sure they increased prices since.

For anyone interested on what's available by way of Childcare locally there are the following creches:

Puroga (beside Superquinn) (takes under 12 month olds)
    Charlesland Park Montessori
    Charlesland Grove Crèche
    Charlesland Court Creche
    Jackanory Charlesland Park
    The Park Academy (Eden Gate) (takes under 12 month olds)

A lot of other childcare relevant information can be found here (http://www.wicklowcountychildcare.ie/). You are all very welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

you're all very welcome...if you really want to thank me you can click the thumbs up button on the right of the post!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement