Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pet care co-op?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I go away about one weekend a month and have a cat that needs feeding and cuddles while I am away. I don't like to put her in kennels or ask friends to do it more often than once in a blue moon so I'm looking for someone else that might be in a similar position to me who would be interested in having a pet-care share arrangement whereby I can walk/feed/pet your dog/cat/iguana/goldfish while you are away and you can do the same for me while I am away. If anyone is interested send me a pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Deal! Dogs only though kittens give me indigestion :P

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Hi dafunk,

where are you based? I would be interested. Love cats, but hubby can't stand them - therefore have a dog. Not going away too often, but an emergency cover would be great and I'd get to cuddle a cat :o every now and again.
    BTW am in Knocknacarra.

Cheshire Cat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

cats are **** :( get a dog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

i don't have any pets but at the moment but if someone needs their dog walked sometime i'd love to do it!

i just love dags!

• Advertisement
Advertisement