Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HISTORY: Time For Panic?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Is anybody prepared for History? I can't believe how much of a lottery it is.
    If a nice paper comes up, it's a possible A.
    If a bad one comes up, fail. I'm very worried. Are other people in the same boat??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Rory710

Listen don't worry i was da same last year...i failed da mocks and started freakin out..i tried to study certain topics and even though they didn't come up i still ended up gettin a c2...IT'LL BE GRAND

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Is anybody prepared for History? I can't believe how much of a lottery it is.
    If a nice paper comes up, it's a possible A.
    If a bad one comes up, fail. I'm very worried. Are other people in the same boat??

Read over/look over a couple of other topics just in case the worst happens and nothing you've studied for comes up. But yeah if Parnell, Eucharistic Congress and Mussolini come up, I think a lot of people will be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Erica-smiley

I'm exactly the same there's no way you can predict whats gonna come up so I just have to learn the whole history course tonight and tomoro morning :eek::eek::eek:

I'm hoping for eec, communism, martin luther king, civil war, and lemass!!! Otherwise I'm fcukd..... :p

At least we have 20% done already tho!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 born2run

I'm quite scared...although I've done three History mocks already

(they were our christmas and easter presents, and then the actual mock was on my birthday - FUN! our teacher's a psycho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Rosstafarian

Nice to hear I'm not the only one freaking out.... Feel a little better now!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement