Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belly button jewellery in limerick??

Options
  • 10-06-2008 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi guys, I need some help.

My girlfriend has her belly button pierced and I'd like to get some nice jewellery for her. Was thinking something gold with small diamond stud around €100~€150. Anybody know where i could get what I'm looking for in Limerick area? Does what I'm looking for exist. All i've ever seen is costume stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

www.bodyartforms.com or go to a jeweler and see what they can do for you, or even go to a piercing studio and see what they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

it's pretty rare to come across, well, classy belly bars, it's mostly like fun sorta ones, lizards etc, make sure she def likes gold too, and that she wears it and gold will go with the clothes she wears...not as many girls like it as fellas seem to think, no offence, just my experience...plus silver always looks classier....

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jollylee

@ Wilburt Thanks for the link, lots of stuff on there! I suppose i just gotta go into town and start asking in each of the jewellers and studios.

@ Le Rack Thanks for advice but gold is all she ever wears! She's not into silver at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

There's a tattoo/piercing studio in Foxs Bow at the top of William St. They've got some cool stuff in there and I'm sure would be able to give you loads of advice :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Danny Bullmans place has some under the counter in the glass display. That or try Fox's bow but the stuff in there looks pretty cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement