Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microsoft Outlook

• 10-06-2008 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

I dont know if this is the right place for this thread but anyway
    Eh Ive Windows XP but i dont know how to set up microsoft outlook so that when i connect to the internet my emails will be there. Bacially i cant use it! Help! How do i set it up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Most ISPs (Internet Service Providers) have support pages showing how to configure the main mail programs for use with their service.

Eircom have a support link - http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net and there you'll see a link marked "set up your email client". I'm not sure if that link will work if you're not on an eircom-assigned internet connection

If you google "how to set up outlook" you'll get step-by-step instructions on how to do it, but you'll have to supply the names of your incoming and outgoing mail servers, your username and password etc - stuff you'll have to contact your ISP for if you're not sure.

To be honest, if I were you I'd try the support desk of your ISP, or post again here with a little more information (the name of your ISP for starters!) so we can help you better :)

Advertisement