Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New sticky needed: cars are all crap

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

3l car....pfffft - you need an SUV to drive around dublin. Easier to see drive over the dangerously slow cars :D

Fixed that for you...

If your car has a red Eye after it's Tee Dee, then get yourself over to NASA cos they're always looking for experienced rocket pilots.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Zube wrote: »
    Diesel is crap, it pollutes more than the Atom bomb ever did. My car is powered by rubber bands wound by hamsters on exercise wheels, and does 30 miles to the carrot.

So rather than the damn greens you're tortured by the ISPCA :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Zube wrote: »
    Diesel is crap, it pollutes more than the Atom bomb ever did. My car is powered by rubber bands wound by hamsters on exercise wheels, and does 30 miles to the carrot.

:D

Everyone who slags off an Alfa or Beemer is an f_ckin idiot who drives a almera/corolla at 20kph lower than the speed limit.

Hyundai Coupes are for hairdressers only. If you buy one, you'll be a feature in Gay Monthly.

If you spell Alfa romeo "Alpha Romeo" you are worse than a rapist.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

JHMEG wrote: »
    Until you have a crash and then you wish it was in the front.
    What if you were reversing when you crashed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

BMW's really are great though, but everyone that needs to know knows that already.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

If you own a Skoda you'll find the owners manual is a bus timetable, and the heated rear window will keep your hands warm as you're busy pushing it again.

If you own a Volvo you own a box on wheels and have no imagination, as well as being an old fart and not knowing what the accelerator pedal is.

If you own a BMW then you can't use indicators, you're a wa***r and everyone will want to kill you.

Whatever you do don't dare spell VTEC wrongly, even having VTEC written in lower case is not good. And definately don't even dream of even slightly saying anything negative about DOHC VTEC. Because if you were to criticise a DOHC VTEC engine that would be worse than Saddam Hussein's crimes against humanity:eek:.

Some of the other posts were absolutely priceless btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭positron

I have never sat on an Alfa, but my mates have and I know for a fact that all Alfa's are utter crap, made in Spain. The turbo fails on them every other day, and just like Volvos they rust like mad! Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole even if I had the money...!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

In fact all cars are so crap, theres no point even talking about them anymore and therefore we can close down the Motors Forum.

Form all of us here in motors. Goodnight and Goodluck
    (youl need it if you drive an alfa):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Slig wrote: »
    Jesus lads.
    Cars, in general, are powered by mixing a highly flamable liquid with air and igniting it in a sealed cylinder to cause a series of explosions, up to 9000 per minute.
    How the hell could this not cause problems?:D

Absolutely!! That's why the most economical and reliable cars are those pulled by a horse. They don't generally attract boy racers and old ladies, rarely are involved in fatal accidents, don't require an NCT certificate or road tax, and the fuel is free;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

All of the above; wouldn't touch them with yours. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

All American cars are barges... you can tell cause you often see caddilac's in Canals for dredging...
    All German cars are the best ever of all time... you can tell how good a car is by the sound the door makes when it closes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Nicest door thunk, BMW E60 rear door. Worst BMW E39 front door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Cionád wrote: »
    If you spell Alfa romeo "Alpha Romeo" you are worse than a rapist.

lol classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Any car with an overhead camshaft engine is crap. FACT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i agree , All cars are crap, but some crap is a little less crap then the usual crap from crap countrys.... its All aload of crap as far as im concerned.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

White cars that make a lot of noise are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

stevec wrote: »
    White cars that make a lot of noise are crap.

200px-Garda_car.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭landydef

positron wrote: »
    I have never sat on an Alfa, but my mates have and I know for a fact that all Alfa's are utter crap,

sat ON an alfa??? apparently even alfa door handles don't work

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

landydef wrote: »
    sat ON an alfa??? apparently even alfa door handles don't work

LOL,

I know a guy who said his GT TDi Golf raced a Ferrari and won, wasnt really a fair race though as the Golf was fitted with a K & N Induction kit so had an unfair advantage!

did it have a steep cliff aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Everybody knows that Renault really are the worst cars ever made since time began.

Followed, by Citroen and Peugot. See the trend?

have to disagree, what about the renault GT5 the peugeot 205 1.9 GTI or the citroen 2CV or the citroen H van :o

Advertisement