Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find empty premises/warehouses/buildings for rent?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

I'm looking for a place in the city centre to rent out as an art performance space, where shoukld i look? Daft don't really have a category fitting it and buy & sell/the post are useless.. i'm basically looking for a big empty space that we can use for whatever we want. Something like this place here but a lot nearer the city centre. Any tips on where I could find them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Maybe just some auctioneers, theres always some basement areas for rent up along upper O Connell Street , don`t know would they be big enough for u.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

There's a warehouse space to let sign up on the building next to Daly's Tyres and the sign place on Michael Street opposite the Granary...hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Gambra

ninty9er wrote: »
    There's a warehouse space to let sign up on the building next to Daly's Tyres and the sign place on Michael Street opposite the Granary...hope that helps.

It that the tyre place opposite the entrance to Trinity Rooms? Any idea what auctioneers sign was outside it? Thanks for the tip, never saw that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Gambra

Is this the place? Click here to see.. It's very expensive (about 2,300 a month) and too big as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Gambra wrote: »
    Is this the place? Click here to see.. It's very expensive (about 2,300 a month) and too big as well..

It's not an auctioneers sign and it's almost directly opposite the library street entrance. Will pm the number tomorrow or whenever I pass it again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement