Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food and Drink

Options

Comments

Had a lovely home mad vegetarian Rogan Josh earlier and it was yummy. Thinking some tea and cookies would go down a treat fight now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

thi k im going to make.noodles sloghtly drunk with bad co ordination.noodles seem the easy choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

pineapple lumps.

Seriously. I'm fecking addicted to those things. I thought they were disgusting at first. Man, was I wrong they are AWESOME!

I ate a whole bag of them in work today :o

EDIT: The other NZ thing I'm addicted to is the song on the Telecom ad - baby come on. Do you know the one? It's in my head and it won't leave!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

iill keep an ear out for the song... i love the vouchermate jingle... i love you mate (he loves you mate) but not as much as vouchermate!

i think i do know the song alright, but just can't think of it at the mo... that ****ing formula one car driving around now *grrrr*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

iill keep an ear out for the song... i love the vouchermate jingle... i love you mate (he loves you mate) but not as much as vouchermate!

i think i do know the song alright, but just can't think of it at the mo... that ****ing formula one car driving around now *grrrr*

I know this is slightly off topic but I am addicted to it so I think it counts!

Song is here:

It makes me sing along!

I'm eating brownies I made myself at the moment. Put far too much sugar in them so they're not the best :(

• Advertisement

oh, *that* one! with the made-up office?!

good song, annoying ad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

For late night munchies; Cold leftover pasta, plain, no sauce.

Mmm mmm

Carbalicious.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Nooooo vouchermate songs are terrible :O

Sweeeeeeeeeeeat :)

vouchermate songs are awesome and you know it!

but i just had the most amazingly delicious subway sambich... honey oat bread, with swiss cheese and scrambly egg. wait for the egg to melt the cheese and nyomnyomnyomnyom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I'm just getting stuck into a batter burger and chips, I really shouldn't as I'm working on my weight but what the hell

• Advertisement

i just had a load of chicken nuggets and they aint coming back up.
    i think my return to food has arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

just had a BLT wrap with mayo and pesto. my god it was good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭....shell....

Onkle wrote: »
    I'm just getting stuck into a batter burger and chips, I really shouldn't as I'm working on my weight but what the hell

i hear ya!!! shovin my face with chocolate as i speak.....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

2 Marks and Sparks cookies washed down with a can of coke. Any hope of getting to sleep at a somewhat reasonable hour has gone out the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

\o/

Rejoice in M&S goodness so! I'm still on tea and biscuits myself, however I fear I shall need sleep... :\

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

i also had pesto tonight, but with cheese on bread, washed down with a good old carton of milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭genegenie

womoma wrote: »
    i also had pesto tonight, but with cheese on bread, washed down with a good old carton of milk.

Mmm...pesto on toast with melted mozzarella is yummeh! Actually spreading a little tomato paste on first makes it doubly yummeh! It's like pizza toast! *tummeh rumbles*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Tuc biscuits ftw. We're 'tugging' into a packet now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I could have made a joke about late night tugging but um... better not.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I'm eating toast.

mmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

womoma wrote: »
    I could have made a joke about late night tugging but um... better not.:D

Nicely done sir :D

*300 post......during the day in the nocturnal forum :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

Last night it was just a cup of coffee, I'm afraid. Not sure what tonight will bring. Mind you there is a Goodfellas Meateor pizza in the fridge, so who knows!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

I am eating a candy cane.
    It is nice.:)

Double cheeseburger with 2 types of cheese :)

im just waiting on c cheese and sausage sandwich.i love people making me food

Arent you lucky! :) Well its only 10 mins on the George Foreman and mmmmm cheesy burgerlicious heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

I eat Honey Nut Loops at night straight out of the box... They're amazing. That or toast with honey.

I like me my honey!!

I am seriously thinking about that Goodfellas Meateor Pizza right now. Trouble is it is too big and I simply cannot eat it on my own! Maybe I might do a cheese burger instead, maybe, maybe not!!! :)

Back to my book, before I decide what to do. That pizza sounds terrific, I must decide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Go for the pizza. Keep the cold pizza for a hungover morning!

Advertisement