Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food and Drink

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Nightwish wrote: »
    Double cheeseburger with 2 types of cheese :)

You just made my tummy uppercut me.

Need

fffoood

noowww

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

Your right, the George is great isn't he? I made a comment on another forum regarding it and as a result the charter was changed as apparently George is frowned upon. Feel very proud that a charter was changed because of my post but I think the George Foreman grill is a brilliant invention. Well done George. Think about all the grease and fat that you don't have to take. Nice one buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

just making a burger on the george now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I just had a tasty quarter pound burger with cheese and bacon, thanks to my local Italian Chippy.

Drinking milk now and might have one cup of tea around 2am before bed. Who am I kidding?- I'll probably be up all night as usual.

In the end I dind't have either of them, just two mikado biscuits and a cup of coffee. Mind you a cheeseburger right now sounds like heaven....I must refuse!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

9905_05_31---Chips-with-salt-and-vinegar_web.jpg

Chips, glorious chips :pac:

Don't they look bloody good..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

just eating a sausage burger yum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Ambrosia creamed rice. I get a craving for the stuff every now and again. Its such a tasty desert!

just eating a sausage burger yum

Can't say I ever tried had one of them before. I hope it went down a treat. I am going to fire up the George now and put down a nice big beefy burger, with cheese to go along with it. Pity I am out of rashers as a slice of bacon would have been awesome to go along with it. Next time I say. Have to wait about 8 mins or so. yummmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

DenMan wrote: »
    Your right, the George is great isn't he? I made a comment on another forum regarding it and as a result the charter was changed as apparently George is frowned upon. Feel very proud that a charter was changed because of my post but I think the George Foreman grill is a brilliant invention. Well done George. Think about all the grease and fat that you don't have to take. Nice one buddy.

Wow I forgot about that george for years now. Think I'll lift it out and blow off the dust and make a decent cheese toostie.

Oh-you can't go wrong with a bowl of custard;) Went down to the 24 hour Tesco just to get a carton... Phwoar!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Running seriously low on food in my house! Needed a nice snack, so I got one of those 'Cadbury Light Chocolate Mousse' things, and put it in a bowl with some rice crispies! Yum!! My new fave night time snack!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Toots85 wrote: »
    Running seriously low on food in my house! Needed a nice snack, so I got one of those 'Cadbury Light Chocolate Mousse' things, and put it in a bowl with some rice crispies! Yum!! My new fave night time snack!

Hmmm I think we could end up with a "What snakes have you created from scraps" thread......

I usually throw the ends of cereals into a big tub of yoghart....mmmmm.....

Can't say I ever tried had one of them before. I hope it went down a treat. I am going to fire up the George now and put down a nice big beefy burger, with cheese to go along with it. Pity I am out of rashers as a slice of bacon would have been awesome to go along with it. Next time I say. Have to wait about 8 mins or so. yummmmm.

ah sausage burgers are gorgeous.esepcailly topped with cheese.

mmmm rashers
    /drools

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

ah sausage burgers are gorgeous.esepcailly topped with cheese.

mmmm rashers
    /drools

Rashers + Cheese + Brown Sauce on toast = AWESOME!!!!

bworn sauce isnt for me.just dosent taste nice

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

super noodles are also a delicious night time snack! or a boiled egg with dippy soilders if I've enough energy to cook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

super noodles are also a delicious night time snack! or a boiled egg with dippy soilders if I've enough energy to cook :)

Yeah a boiled egg would be good too lazy though.

Just made one! I couldn't resist! Mmmmmmm, soft boiled FTW!!

bworn sauce isnt for me.just dosent taste nice

Not even on rashers??:eek:

Dippy soldiers FTW!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Steve_o wrote: »
    Rashers + Cheese + Brown Sauce on toast = AWESOME!!!!

+ fried egg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

was up in ikea and bought a load of the swedish meatballs they have cooked a load and froze them so i've been reheating them. delicious!

+ fried egg

Genius!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

My snack tonight is a pizza :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Geo08

Ben & Jerrys cookie dough with fresh strawberries for me, I wasn't hungry till I read this thread :D

Aaah Ben & Jerry's. Had a bowl of Chocolate Fudge a few hours ago, deliciously heaven. Amazing ice cream. Get's my thumbs up everythime. I heard Cherry Garcia is supposed to be nice. Also love the Vanilla flavour and also the cookie is amazing. Can you get Cherry Garcia in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Geo08

not sure about the cherry, im strictly a one ben & jerrys flavour kind of gal :p

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭genegenie

Just finished a bowl of strawberries with natural yogurt, wheatgerm and a little honey. Would KILL for some Chocolate Fudge Brownie though! *drooooool*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Amazing ice cream. Get's my thumbs up everythime. I heard Cherry Garcia is supposed to be nice.Can you get Cherry Garcia in Ireland?
    Yup i get it sometimes when i'm in Cineworld in Parnell St to see a movie. But i believe you can buy it in regular tubs also:D

Best flavour yet, strawberry cheesecake takes a close second.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

my personal fave is my special chocolate pancakes if ive got a craving for something sweet.
    as an ordinary snack i make tuna, cheese, ham, and chicken toasties ^.^ yummy!

• Advertisement

Ah man I want some icecream right now and the shop is closed!! Really in the mood for that carte d'or spagnola. Absolutely no food in the house now! Last pack of supernoodles were eaten last night! :(

Advertisement