Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food and Drink

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

I had 1 egg fried rice, half a chicken fried rice, portion of chips and a portion of chicken balls. Then I got bored and had a full toblerone. I am going to puke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭starlight07

animan wrote: »
    I had 1 egg fried rice, half a chicken fried rice, portion of chips and a portion of chicken balls. Then I got bored and had a full toblerone. I am going to puke.

That is so odd, Ive been sittin here thinkin Id love a chinese (chicken balls, fried rice and chicken curry mmm) but then decided Im too tired so ate half a toblerone (the new fruit n nut one- bought in heathrow :D) Now I also feel slightly sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I'm craving some chipper chips right now but I'm way too lazy to go back out again!! Think I'll have some pancakes and ice cream instead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

just polished off tofu omelette. about to get off me arse for a banana and apple.

then it's surf time again :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

just had two tins of tuna,a packet of snax and a bounty.
    yum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Last night I had a ridiculous midnight feed, loads of biscuits and a giant plate of lasagna :(

two more tins of tuna,a slice of ham,four chunks of smoked cheese and two mini bountys.

weird combo but tasted good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Geo08

New cola flavoured Mentos.....very addictive ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Geo08 wrote: »
    New cola flavoured Mentos.....very addictive ;)
    I wonder what happens to them when you put them into coke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Google stops working.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

I decided to test the whole diet coke and mentos thing in the middle of Spar one day. Bad things happened.

just had chicken noodles,packet of kind,fruit pastiles and im having some fanta now yum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

My mouth just literally watered about a cupfull at the word, TAYTO.

God damn. Trip to the Esso for me then...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

Just had a drifter bar, cup of coffee and a packet of McCoys crisps (Chedder & Onion). Pretty full now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Just had a nice bowl of healthy fresh green grass nom nom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

My snack tonight is....Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough

NYOM NYOM NYOM :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

BrynW wrote: »
    My snack tonight is....Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough

NYOM NYOM NYOM :D

:eek::eek::eek:

*DROOLS*

Sooooo lucky

MizzLolly wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

*DROOLS*

Sooooo lucky

It's soooooooo nice, but it's addictive!!

• Advertisement

George Foreman Grill + No Burgers in freezer makes me very unhappy. There is cheese in the fridge which makes it even worse. Anybody out there eating cheese burgers tonight enjoy, because I can't. :( Have to do a shop!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭coillcam

Working in a hotel at the moment and soon as we kick everyone outta the residents bar it's time for me to raid the kitchen and see what the chefs left behind..... I feel like lasagne and chips. nyom nyom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Stay_in_Kampuchea

Im freaked, I miss junk food so much, but caue if this boxer diet I cant eat anything really. No Alchol and i'm surrounded by it all night, I think i'm trapped in purgatory. I usually just have youhgurt and water based fruit with a sly cup of coffee, which is where i'm goin' now.

Just a cup of coffee (so far!!!) When I sleep I see keyboards chasing after me. Just think of the Father Ted episode (except only with keyboards instead of cigarettes) Been practicing playing the keyboard a lot recently, so it seems to be playing on my sub-conscious. Went shopping today so might do something later on. Mini pizza sounds nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Anyone want some rasher sambos and tea? :D

Nyom nyom nyom :)

Just having some rice cakes that have chocolate on the top of them at the mo!

Alicat wrote: »
    Anyone want some rasher sambos and tea? :D

Nyom nyom nyom :)

I dont drink tea, but i would love a rasher sambo please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Rasher sambos on the table :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Buttons yoghurt...simply divine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

mmm pat5re on toasr!