Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL French

Options
  • 10-06-2008 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does a journal intime come up every year or is it just coincidence? would u reccommend this or letter??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 MnMs

miamonroe wrote: »
    Does a journal intime come up every year or is it just coincidence? would u reccommend this or letter??

i don't think it has to come up but it would be really mean if they didn't put one up...i think its usually a choice between a diary and a letter or email

i think you shud know both cos sometimes one is eaier than the other...for the diary all you have to know is the structure...which is just like

cher journal intime

what topics you covering for the essays?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

I think you should go over them all.
    learn:

Journal Intime,
    Letter (or mot)
    and Formal Letter.

in the exam, just chose the one that had the best topic. in the formal, you need to know the structure and how to say certain things like i'm am writing to you to complain/ I would like to book/ I would like to apply for a job. For the letter it's quite simple, just use basic correct french like you used in your oral.If i had to chose, i would study the Journal Intime because it's usually on. But do a formal letter or keep it as a backup. Good Luck
    MnMs wrote: »

what topics you covering for the essays?

I'm doing the basics in good detail: Alcohol, Money, Exams, Les S.D.Fs, Europe and then i might go over a few more things in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 miamonroe

thank u, wil do both so!

Advertisement